Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Romantic Quotations


One Week until Valentine's Day!

Sometimes it is hard to find the right words to express your feelings. If you are at a loss for words, maybe these romantic quotations can inspire you! Include a sweet message with the flowers for your Special Valentine! Enjoy!

  • If there ever comes a day When can’t be together keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.~ Winnie the Pooh
  • The greatest thing you ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. --Nat King Cole
  • Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love. --Charlie Brown
  • Where there is great love, there are always miracles. --Willa Cather (1876-1947)
  • Love is like a bed of roses, there are many thorns. The path to true happiness lies in learning to avoid the thorns, while enjoying the roses. --Lillian Carol Russell
  • Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be. - Robert Browning
  • "If I know what love is, it is because of you." - Herman Hesse
  • "Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale." - anonymous quotation
  • "You’re nothing short of my everything." - Ralph Block
  • "Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me." - Sarah Bernhardt
  • My love for you is a journey; Starting at forever, And ending at never. ~ by Anonymous ~
  • "If could reach up and hold a star for everytime you made me smile, I would have the whole evening sky in the palm of my hand." ~Unknown
  • To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ----- David Viscott
  • If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I’d walk through a garden forever. ~Author Unknown
  • "We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other"------ Luciano De Crescenzo
  • "As I gaze upon your beauty, I think to myself, never have I seen an angel fly so low..."~Anonymous
  • "When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew." William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
  • "Real love stories never have endings." ----- Richard Bach
  • A thousand angels dance around you. - Savage Garden, I Knew I Loved You
  • Better than I was, more than I am. And all of this happened by taking your hand. - Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, "It’s Your Love" (song)
  • All the love that history knows, is said to be in every rose.- Anonymous
  • My best chosen friend, companion, guide, to walk through life, Linked hand-in-hand, two equal, loving friends, true husband and true wife. -----Sir Charles Gavan Duffy (1816-1903)
  • Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.-- Nora Roberts
  • I would fly you to the moon and back if you’ll be . . . if you’ll be my baby. ~ From a song by Savage Garden ~
  • Life began after I fell in love with you. -Unknown
  • Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again. ---Unknown
  • Everyone believes in something eternal, for me, it is my love for you. ---Unknown
  • With love and patience, nothing is impossible---Daisaku Ikeda

Compliments of Flower Power Network
Ready to send Flowers?
CLICK HERE to locate a REAL florist. By ordering your flowers direct from a real local florist, you will get a better value! No middleman, No extra fees!