Friday, February 04, 2005

FAQ




Question of the week;

Q. I want to send my Mom flowers for Valentine's Day. She has been a single mom for many years, and because she is not dating anyone, I would like to get her something for Valentine's Day. What can I send to my Mom other than roses?

A. There are many options available for you! Don't fear the roses just because the gift is for your Mother! You could send a 1 or 2 dozen of all white, all pink or all yellow roses. You can also send a mixed vase arrangement with a variety of beautiful flowers. If you know she likes a particular color, you can mention that to your florist. As the photos above show, mixing many types of flowers and colors can create an impressive display. Your local florist can attach a message card from you to the floral arrangement. She will be touched that you thought of her this Valentine's Day!

To find a local florist now visit our main site at www.flowerpowernetwork.com