Tuesday, April 05, 2005

FAQ- Question of the week


Question of the week...

Q. I called a national floral service to order flowers for my dear friend who has been ill. After the delivery, I called my friend, she described the flowers to me, and they were not what I ordered. So, I called the floral service, and they said they have the right to substitute flowers. Why didn't they tell me that when I placed my order for a specific bouquet?

A. Unfortunately, this is an all too common problem when ordering from a third party. Not only are you talking to someone who is charging you to process your order, they do not know what is "in stock" at the flower shop that will be designing the order. In fact, they are not a florist, but a call center. If you call the florist directly, you can find out what items are available. This will ensure that you are getting what you have specifically requested for your floral delivery and getting your order filled to value.

To locate a real local florist search our free national directory here. Posted by Hello